Re: Re: a "huge" table with small rows and culumns

От Maarten Boekhold
Тема Re: Re: a "huge" table with small rows and culumns
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi,

AFAIK when an entity EJB is instantiated it will be read from the DB.
Similarly, when it is destroyed, it will be serialized to the DB again.
Thus an update, which causes your table to grow.

Maarten

----

Maarten Boekhold, maarten.boekhold@reuters.com

Reuters Consulting