Connection Pooling...(Repost)...please do help...

От Sanjay Arora
Тема Connection Pooling...(Repost)...please do help...
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I am using postgreSQL v. 7.0.2 on RH Linux 6.2 on the server with VB6
Application accessing the DB through postgrSQL ODBC driver v. 6.50.

I want to pool my connections on the postgreSQL server. Can some people
give me some pointers? Some Web Resources for studying this subject? My
experience on connection pooling is limited to MTS in MS environs.

With best regards.

Sanjay.