Re: Re: Sorry

От Dan Moschuk
Тема Re: Re: Sorry
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
| | That's ok, you work with Dan Moschuk right?
|
| He's my bitch. :-)
|
| And as such, I've donated him to do neat things with postgres' C++ interface
| (for whatever reason, he's of the less-enlightened opinion that C++ shouldn't
| be dragged out into the backyard and shot).

*sigh* No more crack for me.

How that _should_ have read (well, everything except the C++ thing :-) is
that as Click2Net uses postgres exclusively for all our database needs, Randy
has been kind enough to volunteer his time (or perhaps look for an excuse
to stop doing PHP for a while :-) to work on this.

I hope this will be the first of a string of projects that Randy, myself, and
the and the rest of our band of merry-men will be undertaking and giving back
to the postgres community.  An area that I'm currently examining for the
FreeBSD project is server clustering, and you can bet that one of the
requirements is to make sure postgres can take full advantage of that.
Well, assuming trying to get shared memory to work across multiple machines
doesn't turn me off of programming for good. :P

Cheers!
-Dan
--
Man is a rational animal who always loses his temper when he is called
upon to act in accordance with the dictates of reason.               -- Oscar Wilde