Re: (List Administrator) mailing list

От Horacio
Тема Re: (List Administrator) mailing list
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 05 Dec 2000, Peter Maas wrote:

> Hi,
>
> this mailing list has lots of traffic (about 50 messages a day).
> Wouldn't it be more convenient to turn it into a news group? I have
> never seen a postgresQL news group on Usenet. It's really a hassle
> to move all messages in pgsql-general to a separate folder or to
> cut and paste when replying to a message within a digest. What do
> you think?

I just subscribed to this list with the command options:

subscribe
set digest
end

but this seems not to have worked as I'm getting the non-digestified
messages.  Notice that this worked when subscribed to pgsql-sql
(although it didn't send a confirmation reply, just subscribed me).
I'd rather use old majordomo subscribe system.

Regards.

--
"California no longer exists, the dream is long dead ..."
                            - Mediterraneo -