CHECK evaluation error when using more than one table

От pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Тема CHECK evaluation error when using more than one table
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Pedro Alves (pmalves@cosmos.inesc.pt) reports a bug with a severity of 2

Short Description
CHECK evaluation error when using more than one table

Long Description
Creating a table with the code shown, everytime I try to insert values I get the same "ERROR: ExecEvalExpr: unknown
expressiontype 108"

Sample Code
CREATE TABLE ninhada (
    c_id_mae int,
    n_id int,
    c_id_pai int,
    n_dta_nasc date,
    PRIMARY KEY (n_id, c_id_mae),
    FOREIGN KEY (c_id_mae) REFERENCES caes (c_id)
       ON DELETE CASCADE,
    FOREIGN KEY (c_id_pai) REFERENCES caes (c_id)
   ,
     CHECK (c_id_mae in
        (select c.c_id from caes c  where caes.c_id=c_id_mae AND c.c_sexo=0)
     )
);

No file was uploaded with this report