pgpl-problem, what's wrong with my loop?

От Bruno Boettcher
Тема pgpl-problem, what's wrong with my loop?
Дата
Re: pgpl-problem, what's wrong with my loop?  (Kovacs Zoltan Sandor <tip@pc10.radnoti-szeged.sulinet.hu>)
Список pgsql-sql
Hello,

once more, i ran into a problem....
i got no syntax error, i don't know how to debug, except for raising
exceptions....  the loop never executes....  making the select call by hand
with fixed values, returns a result...  but the second raise is never passed
with the function...so something seems wrong....

CREATE FUNCTION accSum(text,text) RETURNS int4 AS ' DECLARE col ALIAS FOR $1; sumup ALIAS FOR $2; actsum
journal.amount%TYPE;arow journal%ROWTYPE; conversion float4; temp float4; sum int4; BEGIN sum := 0; RAISE NOTICE
''stats%=% '', col,sumup; FOR arow IN SELECT currency,amount FROM journal WHERE col=sumup LOOP    RAISE NOTICE ''%
currentline: %'', arow.id,arow.amount;    SELECT conv FROM currencies WHERE tag=arow.currency INTO conversion;    temp
:=conversion*arow.amount+0.5;    sum := sum + temp;    END LOOP;    return sum;  END;             ' LANGUAGE
'plpgsql';

as sayd :
fibu=>  select accSum('plus','102');
NOTICE:  stats plus=102 accsum
(1 row)

fibu=> SELECT currency,amount FROM journal WHERE plus=102;currency | amount
----------+--------EUR      | 100000EUR      | 100000EUR      | 100000EUR      | 100000EUR      | 100000
(5 rows)

surely some stupid error somewhere.....

--