Re: Requests for Development

От Larry Rosenman
Тема Re: Requests for Development
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
* Jan Wieck <janwieck@Yahoo.com> [001117 08:26]:
> > triggered the error would be enormously helpful (I can't tell you the
> > number of times I've gotten "Error at or near ')'" in a huge DDL
> > statement.
>
>     That's  a  general  problem  of a lex/yacc parser and I'm not
>     sure how to force it to be a little more  explanative.  Maybe
>     we have a chance to grab something from the lex input buffer,
>     but IIRC that's unsafe because nobody knows how much of  that
>     is already eaten into yacc tokens.
I was reading the O'Reilly  Lex & YACC book over the weekend, and they
have some tricks that should make this easier.  If someone wants to
look into it....

LER

--
Larry Rosenman                      http://www.lerctr.org/~ler
Phone: +1 972-414-9812 (voice) Internet: ler@lerctr.org

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: KuroiNeko
Сообщение: Re: Re: Requests for Development
От: Roberto Mello
Сообщение: Re: Requests for Development