Has anybody compiled .c file generated from .pgc file

От Chandra Sekhar . K
Тема Has anybody compiled .c file generated from .pgc file
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Hi ,

 I have been trying to run a sample code for postgreSQL
 database. I have created .pgc file and am able to generate
 .c file using ecpg but I am stuck with gcc , not able to
 create the binary from .c file. I have been trying to do
 this since last few days but no luck !!. Has anybody
 been able to compile postgreSQL code on NT , if so
 can u guys tell me how you able to make it.

Thanks,
Chandra