DBD::Pg installation seems to fail with 7.1 libs

От Frank Joerdens
Тема DBD::Pg installation seems to fail with 7.1 libs
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Here´s the error:

------------------------- snip -------------------------
DBD::Pg::db table_info failed: ERROR:  Unable to identify an ordering
operator '<' for type 'unknown'       Use an explicit ordering operator or modify the query
Can't call method "fetchrow_array" on an undefined value at test.pl line
103.
------------------------- snap -------------------------

and this is the part of the test.pl script referred to by the error
message:

------------------------- snip -------------------------######################### create table    85    86
$dbh->do("CREATETABLE builtin (    87   bool_      bool,    88   char_      char,    89   char12_    char(12),    90
char16_   char(16),    91   varchar12_ varchar(12),    92   text_      text,    93   date_      date,    94   int4_
int4,    95   int4a_     int4[],    96   float8_    float8,    97   point_     point,    98   lseg_      lseg,    99
box_      box   100   )");   101   102 $sth = $dbh->table_info;   103 my @infos = $sth->fetchrow_array;

------------------------- snap -------------------------

Now, since it works with 6.4, and the developer of DBD::Pg says that
he´s tested this with 6.5, my hunch is that it has to do with some
change or other that was made in 7.1.

Has anyone tried to install or use DBI and DBD::Pg with the current
snapshot? The snapshot I used is from October 10.

I haven´t tested this with the current version, i.e. release 7, but will
probably do that if I get round to it.

Cheers Frank

--
frank joerdens

joerdens new media
urbanstr. 116
10967 berlin
germany

e: frank@joerdens.de
t: +49 (0)30 69597650
f: +49 (0)30 7864046
h: http://www.joerdens.de

pgp public key: http://www.joerdens.de/pgp/frank_joerdens.asc

Сообщение: Re: Connecting remotely - multi tier
Сообщение: Re: Connecting remotely - multi tier