Re: changing datestyle

От Jason Davis
Тема Re: changing datestyle
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi

I had the same problem with my web database stuff. The trick is to put the
line

SetEnv PGDATESTYLE Postgres

in your apache.conf (assuming you are running apache). Seems to be fussy
where it goes - works if you put it directly above the User and Group
directives.

A postmaster restart will be necessary.

regards,

Jason Davis