pgcrypto 0.2

От Marko Kreen
Тема pgcrypto 0.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
http://www.l-t.ee/marko/pgsql/pgcrypto-0.2c.diff  (context diff)
http://www.l-t.ee/marko/pgsql/pgcrypto-0.2u.diff  (unidiff)

http://www.l-t.ee/marko/pgsql/pgcrypto-0.2.tar.gz

diffs are for currect CVS - contrib/pgcrypto, tarball is
standalone variant with autoconf and 7.0.x compat hacks.

Whats new:

. new function for freeing digest, that avoids a memcpy in case of mhash.

. some header shuffling.

in tarball:

. autoconf PG_INIT has a support for pg_config.

The tarball is basically for testing general PostgreSQL
autoconf macros.  I should do crypto library detection
macros too, but have not had time for that :(

--
marko