Re: testing my connection to list.

От Larry Rosenman
Тема Re: testing my connection to list.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> [001023 09:15]:
> Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org> writes:
> > Ok, so why didn't my regression outputs post?
> > Marc?
>
> How big were they?  I think the default configuration for majordomo
> is that posts over 50K or so don't go through until hand-approved by
> moderator.  Marc tends to clean out that inbox every few days...
63K.  But I thought some of my others were larger.

Maybe that limit needs to be bigger?

--
Larry Rosenman                      http://www.lerctr.org/~ler
Phone: +1 972-414-9812 (voice) Internet: ler@lerctr.org

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql/src/test/regress/expected (plpgsql.out inet.out foreign_key.out errors.out)
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: AW: AW: AW: relation ### modified while in use