Re: Re: Add support for

От Larry Rosenman
Тема Re: Re: Add support for
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On my UnixWare Box, both xti.h and netinet/... are present.

(Arguably the ONE TRUE UNIX, decendant from the ATT sources, and all
that rot, and current highest SysVrX release, at SysV R5).

LER

* Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us> [001019 22:34]:

Larry Rosenman                      http://www.lerctr.org/~ler
Phone: +1 972-414-9812 (voice) Internet: ler@lerctr.org