Re: [ANNC][RFC] crypto hashes for PostgreSQL 7.0, 7.1

От Marko Kreen
Тема Re: [ANNC][RFC] crypto hashes for PostgreSQL 7.0, 7.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 07:31:28PM +0200, Karel Zak wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Oct 2000, Marko Kreen wrote:
> >
> >   http://www.l-t.ee/marko/pgsql/pgcrypto-0.1.tar.gz    (11k)

At the last second I thougt that I should generate the 'configure'
so its 20k actually...

>  If it's really allows use all this hash methods, it's firts complex

Well, imho its fairly simple :) look at the code...

> module for PG. And if this module *not-contains* some for law problematic
> crypto code, but call only some standard libs (like SSL) it is cool! But
> your license?

Uh, PostgreSQL default license / BSD...

It contains SHA1 and MD5 for the standalone case, but thats not
mandatory...

>  I vote for include this into PG's contrib... :-)

Thanks.

--
marko