Re: STRANGE ecpg OUTPUT

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: STRANGE ecpg OUTPUT
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Mon, Oct 16, 2000 at 10:57:26AM +0200, Maurizio wrote:
> test1.pgc is the sample program in interfaces/ecpg/test end has the CR at
> the end of the line. Also sqlca.h has the CR. I think the problem is in the
> parser. Do you know where in the sources of ecpg is the fput o fprintf to
> the test1.c?

Sure. But I doubt that that is were the problem resides. After all it does
not look as if the lines in question are the ones completely parsed, but
those that are only run through the lexer.

In preproc/pgc.l some stuff is just ECHO'ed. I think this may be the one.
You could create a pgc.c containing debugging output and check from there.
I'd recommend you start checking if your ECHO macro is correct though.

> If you try to see test1.c there are a 0x09 char and not a 0x0A at the end of
> the line.

Strange.

Michael
--