Re: AW: ALTER TABLE DROP COLUMN

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: AW: ALTER TABLE DROP COLUMN
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> My trial implementation using physical/logical attribute numbers
> isn't so clean as I expected. I'm inclined to restrict my change to
> fix the TODO
> * ALTER TABLE ADD COLUMN to inherited table put column in wrong place
> though it would also introduce a backward compatibility.
> I could live without DROP COLUMN feature though I couldn't
> live without ADD COLUMN feature.

We have a DROP COLUMN option in the FAQ, so I don't see a rush there.
Sounds like we need your fix for add column with inheritance, but I
suppose the 2x fix for DROP COLUMN could be used to add columns too.

Pennsylvania19026

Сообщение: RE: AW: ALTER TABLE DROP COLUMN
Сообщение: RE: AW: ALTER TABLE DROP COLUMN