Re: Re: [HACKERS] My new job

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Re: [HACKERS] My new job
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I just don't see what the conflict might be.  It's not
> like Great Bridge is going to hold Bruce's family
> hostage and force him to rewrite PostgreSQL in Cobol.
> In fact, Great Bridge had better treat their employees
> very well or they will find that their are greener
> pastures somewhere else.  Not only would Great Bridge
> lose a very knowledgeable employee, but Bruce could
> take his source with him when he went to his new
> employer.

Well, there is a non-compete, and though I can't go into it in detail,
it is not possible to do that if the new company is similar to Great
Bridge.  Of course, we all did this for free before, so we can certainly
do that again.

Clearly, each of us realizes we hold the trust of the group, and do not
want to betray that trust.