Re: can anyone see this posting?

От Charles Curley
Тема Re: can anyone see this posting?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Sat, Oct 07, 2000 at 01:51:36PM +0300, Greger Haga wrote:

>    If so please let me know, I have just subscribed to the mailing list
>    but cannot see my posted mail.

Yes, I see it.

Some list servers have an option to return email to the sender; if not set
you don't get back mail you originate. You might check the welcome email
the list server sent you when you signed up. (You did keep it, didn't you?)

--

        -- C^2

No windows were crashed in the making of this email.

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley
Вложения