Re: Trying to use PGSql with PHP

От Frank Joerdens
Тема Re: Trying to use PGSql with PHP
Дата
Список pgsql-general
How did you install PHP & Apache? Did you configure & compile the
sources or get the rpm's from somewhere? If you're compiling PHP from
the sources, you need to configure PHP with the --with-pgsql switch. You
can check whether this is the problem (i.e. missing pgsql support) by
making a page that just contains <? phpinfo(); ?> which, if opened in a
browser, should show all the options your PHP supports.

Also, in the Support section of the PHP homepage at www.php.net, you can
subscribe to a list that is devoted entirely to PHP installation issues.

Regards, Frank

--
frank joerdens

joerdens new media