Re: Memory bloating

От Micah Anderson
Тема Re: Memory bloating
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ross,

I put debug level to 2 and let it go a cycle (which I define as bringing the
CPU load to at least 20 and then seeing it drop down again), about 45
minutes or so. The logfile is pretty big so I dont want to send it to you in
email, but I didn't really see anything unusual (but then again, I dont know
what unusual would be), most everything was selects. I counted 19 UPDATE
lines, which is VERY few, and 25 DELETE, amidst about 2500 SELECTs.

Micah

--
Micah Anderson
Collective Technologies

"To be and not to do is not to be at all"