pgsql/src/include/port (beos.h)

От Bruce Momjian - CVS
Тема pgsql/src/include/port (beos.h)
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
  Date: Monday, October  2, 2000 @ 13:15:57
Author: momjian

Update of /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot/pgsql/src/include/port
     from hub.org:/home/projects/pgsql/tmp/cvs-serv2551/pgsql/src/include/port

Added Files:
    beos.h

-----------------------------  Log Message  -----------------------------

Here is the first batch of files and diffs for the BeOS port.  I've run into
problems with some bits of it, but when all the patches are in it'll build
and we can fix it from there :)  I've got a version that builds and runs and
that is the basis for these patches.

The first file has the new additional files that are required,
    template/beos
    backend/port/dynloader/beos.c
    backend/port/dynloader/beos.h
    include/port/beos.h
    makefiles/Makefile.beos

The second is a tarball of diffs against a few files.  I've added sys/ipc.h
to configure and config.h via configure.in and config.h.in and then started
adding the check as this file isn't needed on BeOS and having loads of
#ifdef BEOS isn't as obvious as #ifdef HAVE_SYS_IPC_H and isn't as
autconf'ish :)
Files touched are
    include/c.h
    configure.in
    include/config.h.in
    include/storage/ipc.h
    include/utils/int8.h

Let me know how these go.  I'll await a response before submitting any more.

Any problems just get in touch.

David Reid