Re: pgsql/src/interfaces/ecpg/test (test2.pgc)

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: pgsql/src/interfaces/ecpg/test (test2.pgc)
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Fri, Sep 22, 2000 at 08:31:18AM +0200, Christof Petig wrote:
> I would even love to see you doing

Since you did not answer to my mail I wonder if you are talking to me
Christof!. Anyway

> instead, which should not impose too much work on you.

As I already pointed out I didn't know much about this feature at all.

> Come on, spend some characters in your checkin command and our gratitude would
> be unlimited ;-)

Since I type the changes into Changelog anyway, this is not that much of a
problem. I just have to remeber it. :-)

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Michael@Fam-Meskes.De

Сообщение: Re: pgsql/src/interfaces/ecpg/test (test2.pgc)
Сообщение: Re: pgsql/src/interfaces/ecpg/test (test2.pgc)