Re: Status of new relation file naming

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Status of new relation file naming
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
[ Charset KOI8-R unsupported, converting... ]
> Where are we in subj?
> Oid.version or UniqueId?
> If noone is going to implement it soon then I'll have to
> change code to OID file naming for WAL.

Well, we can move to one of these, but we need tools so people can find
the real table names that go with the files, and even then, it will
never be as good as the system we currently have.

My idea was to append a version number or oid on to the end of the file
name, and use that somehow.

Pennsylvania19026