Re: [7.0.2] node type 17 not supported ...

От Ross J. Reedstrom
Тема Re: [7.0.2] node type 17 not supported ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Marc -
If you're going to consider a point release, should we try to collect up
any other small patches that would go cleanly into the 7.0 tree? Just for
instance, the revised view rule name truncation patch I posted to PATCHES
that no one has commented on, yeah or neah. I don't think there are very
many of these: it seems to me that most small fixes that could be patched
to both trees, have been, but I haven't been trying to keep an accurate
count.  (Hmm, Bruce's has been quiet this week. Is he on vacation?)

Ross

On Fri, Sep 08, 2000 at 12:06:38AM -0300, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Sep 2000, Tom Lane wrote:
>
> > The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> >

> Thanks for the backpatch ...:)

NSBRI Research Scientist/Programmer

Сообщение: Re: Proposal : changing table ownership
Сообщение: Re: Proposal : changing table ownership