Re: Any user able to connect to a database can create tables/etc

От Antoine Reid
Тема Re: Any user able to connect to a database can create tables/etc
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Aug 25, 2000 at 03:47:16PM -0400, pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org wrote:
> Robert Watson (robert@fledge.watson.org) reports a bug with a severity of 2
>
> Short Description
> Any user able to connect to a database can create tables/etc
[snip]

> connect (can connect to the database at all)
> create (can create tables, views, et al)
> delete (can delete tables, views, et al)
  ^^^^^^
Shouldn't this one be called 'drop' privilege?

This is something I would also like to have.  It is to be noted that another
opensource project (that we all know about..) supports that... :->

There might be a workaround that I am not aware of either... (and if so,
I'd like to hear it!)

just my 1/50$
antoine

--
 o          Antoine Reid             o>    Alcohol and calculus   <o>
<|> antoiner@hansonpublications.com <|    don't mix. Never drink   |