Re: JDBC getRow returns 0 after first instead of 1

От Phil Davis
Тема Re: JDBC getRow returns 0 after first instead of 1
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 11:26:50AM -0400, Joseph Shraibman wrote:
> What version of the driver are you using?  I fixed some off by one
> errors and my fixes made it into the cvs after 7.0

I am using jdbc6.5-1.2.jar but I downloaded the development snapshot.support
from a mirror today (seemed to be dated 25 July ish) and it looks like
it still has the bug since getRow() returns current_row and first() sets
current_row to 0 but I have not upgraded to V7 backend yet so cannot test
yet.

Anyway I still have not found the CVS access info yet!

--
Phil Davis - pmd@azad.demon.co.uk