ODBC Connection Interface

От Justin Jaynes
Тема ODBC Connection Interface
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hello,

I am trying to connect to a remote PostgreSQL server using Microsoft FoxPro
so I can move the database.  I have set up the new database on the remote
machine, and started the postmaster as a service on powerup.  I have added
the line:

host    all    0.0.0.0    0.0.0.0    trust

in my pg_hba.conf file under /usr/pgdata directory where I set my databases
up.

Now I go onto the windows machine and in ODBC manager I set up the
connection with the username and password of a linux account.

I go into foxpro and try to set up a new connection using that ODBC source
and choose "Verify Connection."  The server is reached, but returns the
error:

No pg_hba.conf entry for host [my ip for dialup on the windows machine],
user [username], database [database name]

Do you know why this happens, and how to fix it?