Re: Re: [INTERFACES] Re: Link to postgesql components

От Jeff Waugh
Тема Re: Re: [INTERFACES] Re: Link to postgesql components
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Byron Nikolaidis wrote:
>
> How about links to all the other front-ends, like the odbc and jdbc drivers
> for example?   I know there are plenty more front-ends and useful things
> that should appear in some kind of "links" section or something.
>
> This seems not so good to me.   Is it that hard to have a section for
> front-ends and other things?   A simple one line description and a link
> would be all that's necessary.

Bah! Replicating functionality is a waste of time... :)

freshmeat.net lists just about all of the packages available for use with
PostgreSQL, with links to downloads, changelogs, etc.

Fully searchable, very comprehensive.

- Jeff

-- jdub@aphid.net --------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

              linux.conf.au - coming to Sydney in January 2001

    Installing Linux Around Australia - http://linux.org.au/installfest/