Humongous BUG in PostgreSQL/libpq?

От planx plnetx
Тема Humongous BUG in PostgreSQL/libpq?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
If I declare a cursor in embedded SQL I get a strange error wich
doesn't occur if I declare it manually with psql!

the code is:

void setSQL(PGconn *conn){
  PQexec(conn,"SET DATESTYLE=European;");
  PQexec(conn,"BEGIN TRANSACTION;");
  PQexec(conn,"SET TRANSACTION ISOLATION LEVEL SERIALIZABLE;");
  PQexec(conn,"DECLARE peop_cursor CURSOR FOR SELECT * FROM people;");

  /*at this point while executing this last instruction pgsql give me:

    "NOTICE: current transaction is aborted, queries are ignored until
    the end of transaction"

    but the error doesn't occur processing those instructions in psql
  */
}

what I have to do????????????
HELP!