Re: Find all the dates in the calendar week?

От Stephane Bortzmeyer
Тема Re: Find all the dates in the calendar week?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thursday 6 July 2000, at 18 h 5, the keyboard of "Andrew Snow"
<als@fl.net.au> wrote:

> SELECT event FROM events WHERE to_char(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, 'ww') =
> to_char(eventdate, 'ww');

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I played with to_char and it seems the documentation is wrong:

conferences=> select * from conferences where to_char(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, 'ww') =
conferences-> to_char(date_begin,  'ww');
ERROR:  No such function 'to_char' with the specified attributes

Or it is a new feature of PostgreSQL 7?