Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql (Makefile)

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql (Makefile)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Bruce Momjian - CVS <momjian@hub.org> writes:
> > Remove Makefile.  Now generated by configure.
>
> Bruce, what in the world are you doing?  There was a perfectly good
> hand-generated Makefile in that directory.

Seems Peter now creates Makefile as part of configure.  However, he does
not create on in the top level directory, which we all think is needed
too, not just in /src.

OK, now I am really confused about what Peter wants.  I don't see
Makefile being created by configure.

I am re-adding pgsql/Makefile, and keeping src/Makefile.  Peter, can you
comment?