Install error current CVS

От Keith Parks
Тема Install error current CVS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I'm getting an error when trying to install a build from the
current CVS tree.

The error is :-

gmake[4]: Leaving directory `/export/home/pgsql/src/backend/utils/time'
gmake[3]: Leaving directory `/export/home/pgsql/src/backend/utils'
../config/install-sh -c -m 555 postgres
/export/home/pgsql/src/test/regress/tmp_check/bin/postgres
gmake[2]: ../config/install-sh: Command not found
gmake[2]: *** [install-bin] Error 127
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/export/home/pgsql/src/backend'
gmake[1]: *** [install] Error 2
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/export/home/pgsql/src'

My guess is that the make variable $(INSTALL) is getting set
to ../config/install-sh by configure. This path is then not
appropriate when we move out of the "src" subdirectory.

I believe Peter Eisentraut is working in this area at the moment,
so maybe I've been caught by work in progress.

Thanks,
Keith.