Re: config files in /data

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: config files in /data
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > Well my overall thought is that the FHS and PostgreSQL are not necessarily
> > a match made in heaven but I understand that you have some implicit
> > commitments so I won't try to make it harder for you. :)
>
> That is appreciated.  The biggest difference between most platforms and
> RedHat relative to PostgreSQL is that PostgreSQL is considered an
> integral part of RedHat's distribution (which complicates things, as you
> are aware). It is my job to make RedHat and PostgreSQL get along
> smoothly.  Debian is in the same position, as PostgreSQL is also
> integral to it -- and Oliver does an excellent job shepherding that
> facet.
>
> (PS: Bruce, don't you think it's about time Peter got mention on the
> developers' globe?)

Yikes, yes.  Let me add him.  Vince will have to redo the actual globe.
Vadim is moved now anyway, so it has to be regenerated.   Peter, can you
give me your geographical location (Major city?).

Pennsylvania19026

Сообщение: Re: New warning code for missing FROM relations
Сообщение: Re: New warning code for missing FROM relations