Re: textpos() in postgreSQL 7.0

От Ross J. Reedstrom
Тема Re: textpos() in postgreSQL 7.0
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Adam -
Looks like it was renamed to strpos() in 7.0. A quick compatability
hack to get up and running until you can rewrite the code would be to
do something like:

CREATE FUNCTION textpos (text,text) RETURNS int AS 'SELECT strpos($1,$2)'
LANGUAGE 'SQL';

Now all your old code will work, just a little slower.

Ross

On Thu, Jun 01, 2000 at 07:47:32AM +0200, Adam Walczykiewicz wrote:
> Hi
> I notice that string function textpos() doesn't exist in postgreSQL 7.0. I
> have some
> plpgsql functions written for 6.5.2 that use textpos() and when I tried to
> use them
> in postgreSQL 7.0 I'v got error.
NSBRI Research Scientist/Programmer

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: