Re: Just checking on a few bugs...

От Adam Haberlach
Тема Re: Just checking on a few bugs...
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, May 22, 2000 at 11:11:48PM -0300, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> On Mon, 22 May 2000, Tom Lane wrote:

> > > I never saw them.  Strange.
> >
> > Ditto.  I'm beginning to wonder if the mailing lists are dropping
> > traffic now and then --- this morning I received several messages that
> > were cc'd to pghackers, but I haven't seen the pghackers copies come
> > through yet... OTOH the flakiness could be at this end...
>
> Read Adam's original ... he subscribed to the lists *after* submitting the
> reports ... none of our lists will allow postings from non-subscribers, as
> has been configured for *ages* now ...

    Perhaps you should either have a bounce message or modify the
bug submission form to mention this.

> Adam, did you get any message back, though, on those patches?  It *should*
> send you something back to say it wasn't posted ... if not, then that
> would be Majordomo2 not doing it ...

    They weren't patches, and no, I didn't get anything back.  I assumed
that anyone can submit a but.

--
Adam Haberlach             |"You have to understand that the
adam@newsnipple.com        |  entire 'Net is based on people with