Re: Columns in pg_shadow?

От Giles Lean
Тема Re: Columns in pg_shadow?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
[ The spam filter's biting me.  If I've managed to send duplicates of
  this message I appologise and ask that someone let me know please! ]

On Sat, 20 May 2000 02:01:22 -0400  Tom Lane wrote:

> BTW, the easiest way to learn about this sort of stuff is to scan the
> source code --- and if you don't have a handy tool for that, allow me
> to recommend "glimpse", http://glimpse.cs.arizona.edu/.

For alternatives that understand source code as code, I recommend
global or cscope:

     http://www.tamacom.com/global/
     http://cscope.sourceforge.net

FreeBSD users will find global has been integrated into the base
system; NetBSD users can add it from the packages collection and I'm
fairly sure there are Linux versions around too.

Regards,

Giles