Re: Am I really stupid???

От Alfred Perlstein
Тема Re: Am I really stupid???
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I used to reformat broken email and respond, but lately I don't have
the time for the effort, if you follow the guidlines at
  http://www.lemis.com/email.html

You'll probably have a lot more luck in the future.

As far as INTERSECT being slow, I really don't know, I've found EXCEPT to
be horribly slow in Postgresql, right now we're trying to work out some
funding to get this resolved.

In the meanwhile I think a better way to accomplish your query would
be this:

SELECT
  t1.f2
FROM