psql 7.0 startup - ERROR: ExecOpenScanR: failed to open relation 0

От Alfred Perlstein
Тема psql 7.0 startup - ERROR: ExecOpenScanR: failed to open relation 0
Дата
Список pgsql-general
When I startup psql on an empty 7.0 under FreeBSD 5.0 database I
get:

.(16:45:09)(pgsql@thumper)
~bright/pgcvs/pgsql/src % psql template1
ERROR:  ExecOpenScanR: failed to open relation 0
ERROR:  ExecOpenScanR: failed to open relation 0
Welcome to psql, the PostgreSQL interactive terminal.

The database has been freshly initdb'd and the sources built from
a fresh checkout earlier today.  I can create databases and tables
and execute queries, but it concerns me.

I'm going to dig into the source but I was wondering if anyone else
knew what it meant or could help.

thanks,