Re: RE: [HACKERS] Request for 7.0 JDBC status

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: RE: [HACKERS] Request for 7.0 JDBC status
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
> Ok, I've just committed some fixes.
>
> The README should now say things about 7.0, the org.postgresql change,
> and the proper build instructions.
>
> make jdbc1 & make jdbc2 now force the postgresql.jar to be rebuilt.
>
> I've fixed a couple of problems with the examples. Mainly, the
> threadsafe test wouldn't run here. It seems that on this machine thread2
> overtook thread1, and things got messy.
>
> Bruce, do you want an extra rule added for kaffe? I could add it, but I
> currently have no way of testing it.

Again, don't worry.  There is a java sql library Blob method missing, so
it doesn't compile.  I will let you know if that is ever fixed in kaffe.
The fact the java libraries run fine on other computers really makes
this a non-issue as long as the JAR file is available for download.

Pennsylvania19026