Re: OID output problems

От surfer girl
Тема Re: OID output problems
Дата
Список pgsql-general
--- "Robert B. Easter" <reaster@comptechnews.com> wrote:

>Try recompiling php 4.0RC1 or whatever is current with the latest Apache
>source (1.3.12).  I'm thinking maybe you are not running php as compiled into
>the server.

Thanks - I had PHP compiled into the server - though I may try the recompile as a last resort (before the major last
resortof just keeping images as files and putting the filename and location into the db).

Someone asked if my INPUT was correct. Here's what I've got:

pg_Exec($conn, "BEGIN");
$oid = pg_locreate($conn);
$handle = pg_loopen($conn, $oid, "w");
pg_lowrite($handle, $file);
pg_loclose($handle);
$result = pg_Exec($conn, "INSERT INTO file (file, filetype, permissions, key_imageid) VALUES ('$oid',
'$filetype','$permissions','$imageid')");
pg_Exec($conn, "COMMIT");

Unfortunately there aren't tons of examples around for this stuff so I don't have much to compare this to. (Based this
offthe Addison Wesley book).

Thanks

Get It Gear --> http://www.getitgear.com