plastic & hardware

От Cheng Yuan GL
Тема plastic & hardware
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Dear Sir,

We are taking  the liberty of writing to you with a view to esablishing busines
relations with you.If it meets your interest ,please do not to connect with you.
Thanks

We are a plastic & hardware factory processing and manufacturing high quality
plastic injection product at competitive price.  Main product are travelling
bags in all kinds of partten and clours. By factory developing and facilities
updating day by day, this factory processes of sixty auto computer-controlled
injection machines, provides high quality product with specification from 4 OZ.(113.2
Gram) to 135 OZ.(3828.5 Gram) to clients.

If you are interested in travelling bags, please contact us now.

Looking forward to your favorable reply.

Best regards,

Cheng Yuan

Cheng Yuan Plastic Corp. Ltd.
Tel: +86-757-5995 368