PostgreSQL book completed though chapter 14

От: Bruce Momjian
Тема: PostgreSQL book completed though chapter 14
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-announce

I have completed the first draft of my book through chapter 14.

New chapters include:

        Chapter 11, Performance:  Indexes, CLUSTER, VACUUM, EXPLAIN

        Chapter 12, Controlling Results:  LIMIT, Cursors

        Chapter 13, Table Management:  Temporary tables, ALTER TABLE,
                    GRANT, REVOKE, Inheritance, Views, Rules

        Chapter 14, Constraints:  NOT NULL, UNIQUE, PRIMARY KEY,
                    FOREIGN KEY, CHECK

The section on FOREIGN KEYS is a new feature in 7.0beta.

The books is accessible at:

        http://www.postgresql.org/docs/awbook.html

Comments welcomed.

                 |  (610) 853-3000

В списке pgsql-announce по дате сообщения: