Programming Interfaces: EOAdaptor (fwd)

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Programming Interfaces: EOAdaptor (fwd)
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Let me forward this over to our webmaster for addition to our web page.
Thanks.

Hi Bruce,

you may remember that I have written an EOAdaptor for PG. With this Adaptor,
you can use PG with Apple's WebObjects and Enterprise Objects Framework
(EOF).

Supported configs are:

* OPENSTEP (aka NEXTSTEP >= 4.x) on NeXT, Intel, Sparc (non-ultra)
* NT/95 and maybe other Windows versions on Intel
* Solaris Sparc (all)
* MacOS X Server
* MacOS X (after I have the CDs....)

More info is available at info@turbocat.de or www.turbocat.de
Info about EOF and WebObjects is available at
http://developer.apple.com/techpubs/webobjects/webobjects.html

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse 23, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 NeXTmail dave@turbocat.de
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION