PostgreSQL book completed though chapter 10

От Bruce Momjian
Тема PostgreSQL book completed though chapter 10
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have completed the first draft of my book through chapter 10.

New chapters include:

    Chapter 7, Numbering rows:  OID's, sequences

    Chapter 8, Combining Selects:  UNION, subqueries

    Chapter 9, Data Types:  types, functions, operators, arrays

    Chapter 10,Transactions and Locks:  transactions, locking

The books is accessible at:

    http://www.postgresql.org/docs/awbook.html

Comments welcomed.