Re: [INTERFACES] ecpg runtime problem

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] ecpg runtime problem
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Mon, Feb 28, 2000 at 06:12:54PM +0530, Sirish Kumar wrote:
>    I am using ecpg version 2.4.4. I am checking my code with purify to
> remove any run time problems.

Could you please try a newer version. 2.4.4 is rather old.

> exec sql connect cdata;

The connect syntax was changed. I'm not sure what it was like with version
2.4.4. The correct syntax is EXEC SQL CONNECT TO <dbname>.

Is 'cdata' your database name? Could you please tell me how the statement
was translated? Just look into the corresponding .c file for cdata. This
should be particularly interesting since the purify message talked about
some libpq functions called from libecpg.

Michael
Email: Michael@Fam-Meskes.De           | Use PostgreSQL!