Re: [HACKERS] psql and Control-C

От Alfred Perlstein
Тема Re: [HACKERS] psql and Control-C
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Chris Bitmead <chrisb@nimrod.itg.telstra.com.au> [000217 17:56] wrote:
> Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> >
> > On 2000-02-18, Chris Bitmead mentioned:
> >
> > > The typical way to do this sort of thing is to longjmp back to the main
> > > loop. And I think if you look at sig.c in bash, this is probably what
> > > they are doing.
> >
> > Don't wanna look at that GPL'd code ... ;)
>
> If you don't know how to interact with readline, I think you're gonna
> have to look at some GPL code ;)

Actually, FreeBSD(*) has 'libedit' which is pretty nice, it could
be made to work under other systems and has a nice unencumbered
license. :)

-Alfred

(*)* Copyright (c) 1992, 1993*      The Regents of the University of California.  All rights reserved.** This code is
derivedfrom software contributed to Berkeley by* Christos Zoulas of Cornell University.

(*)