Re: [HACKERS] function question yet again

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: [HACKERS] function question yet again
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 15, 2000 at 04:58:49AM -0800, Alfred Perlstein wrote:
> As a temporary hack you may want to try linking the shared object that you
> are creating with the static versions of the third level libraries.

Good idea. Unfottunately it didn't change anything. Using ldd on my shared
library no tells me it is statically linked. But the error message remains
the same.

I tried to write a log file and it appears the function does correctly
connect to the backend but cannot execute the select. IDK however if a
function inside the backend is allowed to create a connection. But if not
how can I send a query over libpq?

Michael
Email: Michael@Fam-Meskes.De           | Use PostgreSQL!