Re: [HACKERS] RE: cvs-commit-digest V1 #856

От Ross J. Reedstrom
Тема Re: [HACKERS] RE: cvs-commit-digest V1 #856
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] RE: cvs-commit-digest V1 #856  (Don Baccus <dhogaza@pacifier.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 01, 2000 at 09:34:17PM -0800, Don Baccus wrote:
> At 10:52 PM 2/1/00 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:

<deleted to save having to read that again>

Ah Don, that's a little harsh, isn't it? Did Peter's actions in checking in
code lose you one minutes work, either time? I seem to recall that your not
tracking the CVS (which you shouldn't).  So your basically bitching about
_theoretical_ problems? Tom, as a core developer, is directly affected,
and has earned the right to chew out Peter. You, on the other hand, are
a kibitzer here, as am I. Your comments in technical discussions lead
me to believe that you are a professional developer, but you haven't
stepped up to the plate for postgresql, yet, and submitted code. Let the
current core developers deal with this: we all know your position!

Ross

NSBRI Research Scientist/Programmer

От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] RE: cvs-commit-digest V1 #856
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] RE: cvs-commit-digest V1 #856