Re: [HACKERS] Happy column dropping

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Happy column dropping
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> > > And if 5 of those 50 that he does finish rely on 45 that he doesn't?  I'm
> > > just saying that 24hr of discussion before implementation might have come
> > > up with a cleaner solution to the problem ...
> >
> > Sure, that is preferable.
>
> *head pounding against a wall* that was my *whole* point :)

Yes, but if wants to put what he has done so far, and then discuss it,
why give him grief about it?  Maybe that's how he likes to do things.

I tried to get Jan to assist Vince in the way CVS is used for the web
pages.  Vince was happy with his system and my interference in Vince's
system made for hurt feelings all around.

Pennsylvania19026

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Happy column dropping
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Happy column dropping