Re: [HACKERS] COPY problems with psql / libpq

От Alfred Perlstein
Тема Re: [HACKERS] COPY problems with psql / libpq
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Patrick Welche <prlw1@newn.cam.ac.uk> [000120 09:10] wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 20, 2000 at 11:02:31AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> >
> > It sure sounds like psql is failing to recognize the trailing \.
> > of the COPY data.
>
> Precisely what I saw yesterday (cf Subject: pg_dump disaster) - but what
> does one do about it?

Is this with a recent snapshot or 6.5.3 using libpq?
Either way, you should check the contents of the send buffer, please let
me know if there is data queued in it.  You can include the 'internal'
header for libpq (libpq-int.h?) to get at the send buffer.

-Alfred